In this show, Andy Davis talks to Eric Alford, the VP of engineering at StockTwists. Andy chats to Eric about his career and role as Vice President of Engineering. They also chat about retaining staff and why it’s hard in the current economic climate to keep hold of top talent. They also discuss New York City and why it’s attracting so many tech professionals.
- Simplifying the Complexities of Data with Solidatus | Philip Miller
- Fundamental Principles for Success in a $5.5bn Business | Valentin Vincendon
- Future-proofing the Tech Industry | Ross Bray
- Taking Virtual Reality to the Next Level | Paul Blakey
- Using Tech to Disrupt the Insurance Industry | Neil Walker