Talend Consultant – ( ETL / MDM / )
Talend Consultant required for a unique data consultancy with offices in Central London and Surrey. They are a
leading provider of big data and analytics solutions and applications, enabling faster, more effective and more profitable decision-making throughout your enterprise
They managed cloud solutions that deliver benefits and return on client’s investment. They improve performance providing essential content, automating processes, storing and managing big data in smarter ways, deploying powerful and flexible analytics, and enabling creative visualisation.
Amazing benefits for the Talend Consultant:
A salary between £60,000 – £85,000 + bonus and benefits and all travel expenses will be paid.
Essential Skills for the Talend Consultant:
- Master Data Management.
- Data Catalogue – metadata management tools.
- Face to face with Clients and internal Stakeholders.
- Well presented.
- A pragmatic/smart approach to problems and issues clients have.
- Ability to translate technical details to none technical stakeholders.
Highly Desirable Talend Consultant:
- Previous consulting experience.
As the Talend Consultant you will have the opportunity to be:
- Based from the London office/Surrey office during the week.
- Optional 1-2 days a week working at home if you’re on client’s sites.
Package for the Talend Consultant: Ideally up to £60,000 plus bonus and benefits but for an extraordinary Talend Consultant with previous experience working in consultnacy this could be stretched to £85,000!
This really is an outstanding opportunity to work with one of the best clients in London financial sector, if you wish to be considered for this position please contact: Edwin.email@example.com