Systems Administrator ( graduate / linux ), City of London, generous salary plus benefits
A Global Financial Technology Giant are searching for a talented and highly academic individual to join them as a Systems Administrator ( graduate / linux ).
Do you have a passion for technology, academia and pizza??
What’s on offer?
- An opportunity to instigate a career in a globally famous financial institution
- Academic and Technical speaker events
- Generous salary plus benefits
- Online courses
- Challenging scenarios and engaging technical tasks
- Structured mentorship programme
- Surrounded by a culture which encourages continuous learning
- Plenty of support and training within this role
- Excellent benefits including smartphone/laptop reimbursement
Systems Administrator ( graduate / linux ) Essentials:
- A minimum of a 2.1 in a technical discipline e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Science etc.
- An excellent academic background
- A curious mindset
- Willingness to commit to independent research
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- A desire to analyse and solve complex issues
Systems Administrator ( graduate / linux ) Desirable Skills:
- Commercial experience using Windows and Linux systems
- Evidence of further postgraduate study
- Employment as a systems administration and/or user support
The Systems Administrator ( graduate / linux ) will manage a complex Windows and Linux desktop server, whilst also providing support on a range of communication platforms.
Why this company?
Do you like Pizza? The Systems Administrator ( graduate / linux ) can enjoy “Pizza Fridays” and socializing with a very diverse tech team in the London hub. Each member of the team has their own interesting talents and skills, which is what makes this place such an intellectually stimulating place to join. The environment encourages research and analysis, which is why we are looking for someone with huge academic ability and a track record to prove this, as the learning shall not stop.
If you believe that you have the qualities stated above th,en please get in touch to find out more. We are looking for someone to join as a Systems Administrator ( graduate / linux ) within the next few months.
If you are interested in this Systems Administrator ( graduate / linux ) role, please apply within or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07377 790570.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business.