Currently seeking 2 x Test Consultants (Test Lead & Senior Tester) who will be comfortable working on multiple key projects.
Salary: Circa £40 – 60k (Dependant on your level and experience) + Benefits
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP (Understand notices may have to be served)
- Main Base: Basingstoke
- Must be willing to travel around UK when necessary (this would be expensed) / Flexible Remote working is also offered weekly
The successful Test Lead / Senior Testers will have the following:
- Proven experience in a Tester role – delivering test plan, test data test, cases/scripts and test results / reports.
- Experience in defect management and provisioning, troubleshooting, debugging code and carrying out root causes analysis.
- Automation testing experience
- Strong facilitation skills. Able to converse with senior team members (test manager, project manager), business analysts and client’s team(s).
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to manage day to day test activities without supervision.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Technical Degree (Engineering, Mathematics, Science etc)
- Willing to travel anywhere within the UK (this would be expensed)
Any of the following would be highly advantageous but NOT necessary:
- Experience with System Integration testing BizTalk / SOAP / Web service OR C# / Selenium or Specflow based Test Automation.
- Scripting and programming languages knowledge, ideally PowerShell/C#
- Experience working with clients to design test scenarios and automation framework / solutions
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of the Microsoft technologies
- Cloud-based infrastructure experience
As the successful Test Lead/ Senior Tester, you shall be responsible for:
- Managing day to day low level testing activities.
- Reviewing test cases for format and consistency.
- Preparing and executing automated test cases.
- Maintaining and updating test automation framework.
- Carrying out peer review and verify required coverage against requirements.
- Checking that the test cases have been executed in accordance with test execution plan.
- Recording, analysing test results and preparing test execution reports.
- Providing regular status reports and task updates to test lead or managers.
- Providing input into test strategies, test plans and other test documents.
- Sharing and building knowledge on automation testing within team to reduce manual testing efforts.
- Analysing and evaluating test design and execution methods and improving quality, effectiveness and efficiency.
This is a superb opportunity for a to work within a highly regarded organisation as a Testing professional to ensure the success of several key projects.
If this is of interest to you, please do click ‘apply’ now. CV’s are being reviewed as a priority.
Key terms: Test Analyst, Test Lead, Senior Tester, Automation, Selenium, System Integration, C#, /NET, Biztalk, SOAP, Web service