Senior SQL Developer – TSQL / ETL / SSIS / DWH
Senior SQL Developer – TSQL / ETL / SSIS / DWH is required to join a leading SaaS analytics company based in their North London office. As the Senior SQL Developer – TSQL / ETL / SSIS / DWH, you will be building, maintaining, updating and optimising the current in-house proprietary software which is used by industry leading external clients.
As the Senior SQL Developer – TSQL / ETL / SSIS / DWH, it is essential you have development experience in T-SQL, stored procedures and SSIS packages and some background and interest in Business Intelligence. This role will see you act as the “Integration Specialist” within the team with the majority of your time focussing on enhancing the SQL Server environment (SQL Server 2016 and SQL Azure) using your T-SQL programming skills as well as designing, building and maintaining ETL processes/SSIS packages for data integration into the Data Warehouse.
There is also the exciting opportunity to work on a greenfield SSAS project with pipeline to develop cubes to further enhance this leading client’s business intelligence capabilities. Due to the complex nature and volume of the data this leading client works with, excellent analytical skills are required.
Package for the Senior SQL Developer – TSQL / ETL / SSIS / DWH – £45,000 – £55,000 + Benefits
Essential Skills / Experience for the Senior SQL Developer – TSQL / ETL / SSIS / DWH:
• Previous Database / SQL Server development experience;
• Solid experience querying in T-SQL and writing Stored Procedures;
• Solid experience in designing & developing ETL processes (Extract, Transform & Load) and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) Packages;
• Previous experience working in a Data Warehousing capacity (Not necessarily having developed the DWH from scratch yourself).
Desirable Skills / Experience for the Senior SQL Developer – TSQL / ETL / SSIS / DWH:
• Experience working in a SQL Azure environment;
• Building and maintaining OLAP cubes with SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services). MDX experience is also desirable;
• C# and .NET programming languages as well as statistical languages such as R would be desirable.
This is an excellent time for a Senior SQL Developer – TSQL / ETL / SSIS / DWH be joining a leading SaaS Analytics company that can offer excellent career opportunities and the chance to work in a SQL Azure environment. To find out more about this role, please send your CV to Lewis Blades for review as initial phone interviews with the client are being arranged ASAP.
Key skills: Microsoft / SQL Server / TSQL / Stored Procedures / ETL / Extract Transform Load / SSIS / SSAS / Cube / MDX / Data Warehouse / Azure / Analytics / DWH / Data Warehouse