Senior Software Engineer (C++, Python, Algorithms, Quantum Computing)
Rates: £600 – £700 per day
Duration: 6 – 7 Months
Key Responsibilities of the suitable Senior Software Engineer (C++, Python, Algorithms, Quantum Computing)
- An international organisation is seeking a talented senior developer with experience in software engineering.
- The successful applicant will be invited to join our welcoming, diverse team in London and work on innovative solutions to complex problems.
- The role will require you to interact with clients and collaborate with their passionate team of data scientists and systems engineers, shaping software to meet client needs.
- We are seeking a senior developer with at least seven years of experience within the industry, covering the full spectrum of software engineering practices.
Essential Experience of the suitable Senior Software Engineer (C++, Python, Algorithms, Quantum Computing)
- Expert in one of the following C++ or Python.
- Multiple software languages and environments, including Windows and Linux systems, Web and REST API development
- Hands on best practices software development in various modern languages
- Application of software engineering skills to quantum computing
- Lead achievement of the team’s software engineering outcomes in a distributed environment
- Mentoring and advancement of other team members
- Ideally come from Finance/Banking/Machine Learning/Quantum Computing background.
Beneficial Experience of the suitable Senior Software Engineer (C++, Python, Algorithms, Quantum Computing)
- Modern, underlying technologies such as high performance computing, GPGPU, containers and cloud computing environments
- Development of Simulators
- Development of Use Cases
- Applied Research
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Systems, Software, IT&T, Systems). Specializations in computer science, advanced mathematics and physics are highly regarded
To apply for the Senior Software Engineer role please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.