Currently seeking a passionate and personable Senior Infrastructure Engineer who can provide Citrix / IT infrastructure solutions that meet the needs of the business and work effectively as part of a small team.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £65k + Benefits
Hours: 9-5:30pm (Mon-Fri)
Start: ASAP (Happy for notices to be served)
As the successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Citrix) you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Driving License
- Citrix XenApp 7.x – Machine Creation Services; StoreFront; Citrix and RDS licensing.
- Citrix NetScaler 11.1 and 12.1 – Gateway and Load Balancing Services.
- Experience and knowledge of Windows Server 2012R2 Remote Desktop Services.
- knowledge of and/or experience supporting: Windows Desktop systems and Thin Clients.
- Experience of integrating applications with Citrix XenApp.
- Patching and system upgrade practical experience.
The following would be desirable (but NOT) needed:
- Citrix CCP-V, Citrix CCE-V
- Citrix Workspace Environment Manager
As the successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Citrix) you will be:
- Providing architectural and technical oversight to the rest of the infrastructure team.
- Delivering IT Citrix/infrastructure projects.
- Ensuring IT infrastructure is appropriately maintained, secure and fit for purpose.
- Ensuring that company’s IT BC/DR processes and systems are always available and fit for purpose.
- Keeping abreast of new technology and proposing appropriate technical solutions to business problems.
If you are looking for career development and to work with the latest technology, then please do click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Terms: Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Citrix, XenApp, NetScaler, Windows Server, MSCE, CCP-V, CCE-V, Workspace Environment Manager, Projects, Solutions