Senior Full Stack Engineer (Ruby, React/Vue/Node)
6 – 12 month contract
Start Date: ASAP
£350 – £450 a day (Flexible working an option)
My client is a rapidly growing business who are recruiting for someone who can help them deliver their tech function. The development team is growing quite rapidly, and you will be reporting into the Principal Engineer. It will be a key responsibility to communicate effectively and professionally with key stakeholders both internally and externally of the business. It’s expected of you to take a key position with refining development tasks, and you must have the ability to challenge requirements and take ownership of your commitments.
- Create high-quality code
- Create a secure code
- Create performant code
- Adhere to best practices across the business/team
- Present and refine existing plans, whilst also being heavily involved with the planning of future architecture
- Ruby on Rails (Ideally version 3.2 or above)
- Demonstrable experience of agile working practices
- Experience in DevOps practices
If you like the sound of the position, please apply for the role as soon as you can – applications are being considered immediately.