Senior Data Engineer ( SQL / NoSQL Python / Java ) required for a market-leading healthcare company based in West London, due to their expansion into next generation data analysis technologies. As a Senior Data Engineer, you would be responsible for building the next generation of reporting and analytical solutions whilst also building an entire ETL process for new data imports.
The company’s mission is heavily CSR-focused within the healthcare industry, and have a global presence, and need your help to deliver their mission.
There is a generous salary on offer of £90,000 AND a significant list of Benefits for the right candidate, these include:
- Free Healthcare for you and your family
- One of the highest class, stunning offices located in the heart of West London
- Breakfast and snacks provided
- Fun culture: table tennis, yoga, football, video games, regular social gatherings etc
You will be supporting the teams within the business with data insight solutions and bringing data from different sources and modelling it in order to create streamlined data whilst communicating progress to senior management.
The successful Senior Data Engineer will have the following:
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and, NoSQL
- Python, Java or Scala experience
- Experience of building end to end processes resulting in a complete analytical solution being delivered
- Solid knowledge of big data tools, for example Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, Spark etc
- Data visualization knowledge, i.e. PowerBI, Tableau
Desirable Skills/Qualifications for the role:
- Apache NiFI is highly beneficial
- Web analytics platform like Google analytics
This is a great opportunity for an energetic data engineer who is seeking a brilliant career in the healthcare industry whilst being compensated with a great salary and a host of other benefits. You will further hone your existing database and analysis skills within a modern, friendly environment.
For further info about this role, please send your CV to Deren Ridley for review through this website.
Keywords for search:
Key skills: SQL / NoSQL / Database / Data Engineer / Java / Python / Scala / Data Visualization / PowerBI / Tableau / Hadoop / Analytics / Healthcare
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development, Legal IT, Infrastructure, Security and other similar IT specifics. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role