Senior BI Consultant – SSIS/SSRS/SSAS/SQL/PowerBI/DWH
Senior BI Consultant – SSIS/SSRS/SSAS/SQL/PowerBI/DWH – What’s in it for you?
– Recognised as one of the top 100 fastest growing tech companies in the UK by the Sunday times.
– Joining a rapidly expanding and innovative organisation working with the latest Business Intelligence and Analytics technologies
– Very friendly, inclusive and supportive culture;
– Variety of career progression options in the future with lots of promoting from within;
– Complete trust and autonomy with your role and the direction you think it should go;
– Basic salary between £70k – £75k is on offer, depending on your experience and if you have worked for a consultancy previously.
An experienced Senior BI Consultant is urgently needed for a well-established Microsoft, partner in the heart of London. As the Senior BI Consultant you will be working off site with prestigious working on innovative Microsoft Business Intelligence, Power BI and DWH projects.
As part of the Senior BI Consultant role, you will also be responsible for the leadership of a technical project team as well as architecting the design of bleeding edge projects. The willingness to travel is essential for this role. Depending on where the clients you are working with are based will dictate how often you will need to travel for this role to meet projects requirements. At least half their clients are based within the M25 and another 25% of clients commutable daily from London.
Package for the Senior BI Consultant: Ideally up to £70,000 plus bonus and benefits but for an extraordinary Senior Consultant with previous experience working in a similar consultancy this could be stretched to £75,000!
- Experience in multiple areas – Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
- Prior experience of one or multiple core Data & BI Solution: SAS, SQL, Teradata, PowerBI, QlikView/QlikSense/QlikCore, Microsoft Stack (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS) and others.
- Project Management skills – Experience of delivering projects across the lifecycle from end to end.
- Senior stakeholder management and interpersonal skills with business/technical focussed stakeholders.
- Experience of and capability to discuss client needs for both project delivery and proposal work – translating these into solutions and executing the project.
- Demonstrated ability or experience of building and maintaining client relationships.
This is an excellent time for a Senior BI Consultant to join a Business Intelligence Specialist with a blue chip client base and that are currently taking the market by storm! To find out more, please send your CV to Laura Short for review: email@example.com
KEY SKILLS: Senior / Lead / Leader / SQL Server / MSSQL /PowerBI/ SSIS/ SSRS /SSAS BI / Business Intelligence / Microsoft / MS / Data Platform / Data Visualisation / Power BI / Azure / Data Factory / Data Lake / Stream Analytics / Consulting / Consultancy / Travel