SAP Project Manager (SAP – PM – Pharma)
Contract – 4 months but expected extend
£500 – £550 per day
My client are a Pharmaceutical client based in Maidenhead and they require a SAP Project Manager (SAP – PM – Pharma) for an initial 4 month contract that will likely extend for the right candidate.
The SAP Project Manager (SAP – PM – Pharma) is responsible for ensuring that the project and contract goals are achieved in the framework of the time, cost, resource and quality requirements for which s/he is accountable.
The Responsibilities for the SAP Project Manager (SAP – PM – Pharma):
• Achievement of the agreed project objectives: result, costs, date, quality
• Definition of project organization
• Timely reporting to the steering committee if there’s a risk of objectives not being reached
• Precise, coordinated project objectives (pro-ject order) based on the predefined outline objectives
• Definition of subprojects, project phases and milestones as well as the respective work products
• Clarification of constraints for successful project implementation
• Assurance of compliance with conditions and regulations (e.g. QA, ITQMS, security)
• Ongoing updating of project planning and project reporting
• Assurance of quality and consistency of work products across all subprojects
• Risk management and fall back planning
• Compliance with applicable project management standards including project quality management standards and those standards set by the PMO
• Assessment of project team members at defined intervals
Essential Skills for the SAP Project Manager (SAP – PM – Pharma) role:
• Understanding of Enterprise Application structure – especially SAP
• Previous experience of delivering a Programme / Project or a large change environment preferably at a senior level
• Full understanding of project methodology, and solutions to resolve typical problems associated with the implementation of projects
• Ideally attained project management / support qualification (e.g. APM / PRINCE2)
• Must be well organised, work to deadlines and be analytical. Can demonstrate the ability to think strategically and be proactive in understanding when to push issues to achieve a desired outcome
• Experience in dealing with multiple projects and a general understanding of programme management
• Good understanding of finance procedures, in particular awareness of Capital & Revenue
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and customers at all levels, both formally and informally
• Experience of dealing with resources of all levels of seniority, up to Director level
• Excellent influencing skills
The SAP Project Manager (SAP – PM – Pharma) role is an urgent requirement and we are looking for the SAP Project Manager (SAP – PM – Pharma) to start ASAP. Interviews slots are available for early next week.
Please apply for the SAP Project Manager (SAP – PM – Pharma) role with a CV ASAP and call Luke Mather at Venturi if you have the required experience for the role.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business.