Currently seeking mid-senior level Ruby Developers to work for a well-regarded and progressive client of ours based in Hampshire.
- Multiple roles (salaries negotiable dependant on experience): Circa £45 – 65k, plus 10% bonus & benefits
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP (Understand notices may have to be served)
- DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS WORK SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN SECURITY CLEARANCE
The successful Ruby Developers will have the following:
- Good working knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- experience of RESTful API and micro-service development
- Ability to design and code services following SOLID and 12-Factor App principles
- Experience working with agile teams and practices
- Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- SQL database technologies
Any of the following would be highly advantageous but NOT necessary:
- Vagrant, Docker and orchestration platforms like Kubernetes or OpenShift
- virtualisation principals and Cloud platforms like VMware, OpenStack, AWS, Azure
- security coding practices (OWASP and similar)
- NoSQL databases like MongoDB
This is a superb opportunity for talented developers to work alongside like-minded professionals, within a company that is at the forefront of what they do.
A top organisation to take your career to the next level.
If this is of interest to you, please do click ‘apply’ now. CV’s are being reviewed as a priority.