Currently seeking mid-senior level Python Developers to work for a well-regarded, start-up client of ours based in Central London.
- Multiple roles (salaries negotiable dependant on experience): Circa £60 – 85k, plus generous stock options
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP (Understand notices may have to be served)
The successful Python Developers will have the following:
- 3+ years commercial Python Development experience
- An aptitude to learn new things and try things nobody has done before
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to become a key member of a fun, friendly and collaborative team
- A love for building APIs and other web services at scale.
- Relish the opportunity to take on a challenging problem, choose the right tool for the job and build an elegant, scalable solution.
Any of the following would be highly advantageous but NOT necessary:
- AWS, Ubuntu, Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Packer, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Logstash, SQL, Micro Service
This is a superb opportunity for talented developers to work alongside a small team of like-minded professionals, within a new company at the start of its growth.
A great opportunity to take your career to the next level.
If this is of interest to you, please do click ‘apply’ now. CV’s are being reviewed as a priority.
Key terms: Developer, software engineer, Python, API, Web services, AWS, Micro Service