PySpark Data Engineer ( Python / Spark / ML )
£550 – £600
A PySpark Data Engineer ( Python / Spark / ML ) is required to join a prestigious consultancy to support a multinational telecommunications provider. The project is three months in length and will be based in Central London.
My client is looking for a skilled PySpark Data Engineer ( Python / Spark / ML ) with experience of productionising and transcoding machine learning models to start on an immediate basis.
Essential Skills for the PySpark Data Engineer ( Python / Spark / ML ) include:
- Very strong experience in Python
- Very strong experience in Spark
- 2 years+ of firm Big Data project experience, more specifically as a Data Engineer
- Commercial experience of productionising/transcoding machine learning models that have been prototyped by a data scientist
Desired Skills for the PySpark Data Engineer include:
- Sufficient experience in Scala
- Sufficient experience in Kafka
- A sufficient understanding of NoSQL databases, including: HBase, Cassandra and MongoDB
**The more Big Data Experience the better! **
You must have the legal right/permit to work in the UK
If you would like to be considered for the PySpark Data Engineer ( Python / Spark / ML ) role, please click Apply.
The ideal candidate must be able to start immediately.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.