Project Manager ( RAID / Agile ), Up to £35,000, City of London
Project Manager ( RAID / Agile ) sought for a highly-regarded marketing organisation based in the city of London. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic project manager who has some commercial experience and is now looking for their next challenge!
The Project Manager ( RAID / Agile ) will be responsible for the planning and managing of end-to-end delivery projects and focus on on-boarding new clients as well as internal development projects.
This is a company who invest into their staff and love promoting internally, providing brilliant exposure to a wide range of projects.
This role is paying £35,000 + bonus, pension, 25 days’ holiday, free travel loan and many other benefits
The Project Manager ( RAID / Agile ) will ideally have:
- Project management experience of varying complexity, including creating and managing project plans in MS project and maintaining RAID logs
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of working with external clients/stakeholders as well as internal
- Previous training in Prince or Agile/Scrum
- A problem-solver who can recommend practical solutions
- Keen to learn and improve
If you are ready to join a rapidly expanding organisation who host awesome Christmas parties then this is one for you!
Please apply within or email Isabella.email@example.com with your CV to discuss.
Venturi (TVGL Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, colour, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military/veteran status, national origin, ancestry, race, creed, religion, sexual orientation, transgender status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, domestic violence victim status, criminal or arrest record, unemployment status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.