Product Owner ( Engineering ), Up to £85,000, London
Product Owner ( Engineering ) sought for a leading FinTech organisation based in London. The Product Owner ( Engineering ) will be joining a very successful, agile -driven organisation and report to the Head of Engineering crafting user stories and collecting requirements from stakeholders within the business.
The Product Owner ( Engineering ) will be working closely with Tech Leads and Engineering Managers un order to build their roadmap and deliver software,
This role is offering up to £85,000 (DOE), 25 days’ holiday, training budget, generous pension, flexible working, cycle to work scheme and many other benefits
Skills required for the Product Owner ( Engineering ):
- Strong experience within a technical/engineering environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Previous experience within a relevant role supporting technical teams with roadmaps and backlogs
- Experience liaising with internal/external stakeholders
- Able to create user stories and cases that include an appropriate level of technical requirements
- A demonstrable previous record of delivering products and software
If you are looking to join a dynamic who work in a continuous delivery cycle then please apply within or send your CV to Isabella.email@example.com
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.