Product Manager, West London, Up to £100,000
Product Manager is required for a tech-driven company based in a stylish West London location, easily commutable both under and over ground.
This is a diverse opportunity for a Product Manager to join an innovative product and engineering centric organisation who have just received a huge amount of funding and are implementing endless Machine Learning and AI technologies into the organisation. Their platform and product is at the heart of their success and they are now looking for a successful product Manager to assist with supporting the product and working closely with the engineers. This is a chance to work with the hottest technologies delivering an innovative, industry leading product.
You’ll need to be a motivated, ambitious self-starter who loves working in a fast-paced but friendly and autonomous environment! This is a unique opportunity for a Product Manager who loves a start-up vibe but also seeks the security of a well-funded organisation who have received an abundance of funding in recent months and are growing at a rapid rate.
Salary of up to £100,000 (DOE) + shares, flexible working and many other benefits
- Able to work on key strategic initiatives, managing the full product life cycle from discovery to solution adoption and support the wider product division with continuous improvement.
- Technology and engineering centric experienced Product Manager with an ability to articulate and drive the strategic direction of a complex commercial entity.
- Able to drive the product forward as well as workload with autonomy
- Experience of both Agile and Kanban techniques
- Motivated team player and able to understand and react to user engagement
To apply for this position please send a recent CV to: Isabella.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02031377005 to find out more.
Keywords: Product, Innovation, Manager, Technology, Engineering
Venturi (TVGL Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, colour, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military/veteran status, national origin, ancestry, race, creed, religion, sexual orientation, transgender status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, domestic violence victim status, criminal or arrest record, unemployment status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.