Principal .Net Azure Engineer
Principal .Net Azure Engineer sought for a leading consultancy based in London. Clients include large base across and outside London and the UK. My client come with an excellent reputation and have grown rapidly over the last couple of years due to their unrivalled success.
The Principal .Net Azure Engineer can be based in either London or Surrey and when not on client site a couple of days a week will be expected to be in either office with work from home too.
Salary on offer is up to £80,000 and additional benefits include:
- Pension Match 5%
- Bonus paid annually
- Healthcare Package
- Life Assurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Expenses paid
As a Principal .Net Azure Engineer, you will be a senior member within the team and represent a project for this excelling Microsoft Gold partner. You will be working with one of the industry’s leading BI and development strategies to implement cutting edge projects. Responsibilities will be designing and delivering solutions of Microsoft based architectures and working with the managed services to support the transition process.
The successful Principal .Net Azure Engineer will have the following essential skills:
- Significant experience in delivering C# .Net solutions
- Understanding with microservice architecture and an ability to build highly-available applications
- Azure experience – Proven experience of delivery solutions built on at least some of the following components: Web Roles, Worker Roles, Service Bus and Storage, Azure services, Data Factory, SQL databases etc.
- Good understanding of application life cycle management e.g. Visual Studio Online or Team Foundation services
- Proven consultative approach
Desirable skills for the Principal .Net Azure Engineer are:
- Previous consultancy experience
- Experience with Service Fabric and Stream Analytics (Azure)
Please apply within to be considered for this role and/or ring 02031377005 for further details and discussions.
Keywords – Consultant, Principal, Architect, C#, .Net, Azure, Microsoft, Azure Web Apps, Solutions, Blob, Storage, NoSQL, Visual Studio, Architecture, SQL, Business facing, Stakeholder, GDPR, Agile, SCRUM