Pre-Sales Technical Consultant
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Duration: 6 months initial but likely 12
Start Date: 15th October (ideally)
Day Rate: €500 to €550
I am currently recruiting for a Pre-Sales Technical Consultant, for a client of ours who are a bespoke agile software development company based in Amsterdam.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
The core focus will be Business Intelligence with an emphasis on Artificial Intelligence , Machine Learning and Big Data.
Your primary responsibilities will be to drive and manage the sales and implement the successful delivery of BI solutions for Medium to Large Enterprise but also Government clients within the Netherlands.
As part of your role, you will be involved with the full life cycle of designing and delivering modern analytical data solutions, using a wide range of bespoke and OpenSource solutions.
- Software Development and consulting experience
- Good experience within the BI space
- Have the experience to be able to meet Customer needs and demands
- Ideally already have experience in a position that holds a Profit and Loss responsibility
- Strong consulting skills gained through working with a Consultancy or a delivery role
- Experience in Telco, Data Centres, Public Sector and Utilities would be advantageous
- Strategic product awareness, ability and authority to advice clients on options and benefits
of products, solutions and implementations
- Working within a Pre-Sales environment, helping the sales department achieve targets
- Good strategic experience solutions creations, projects utilising or implementation
Nice to haves:
- Dutch language would be a big plus although by no means essential
If this sounds like you, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org