Portfolio Finance Manager
6 month contract
£450 to £510 per day
A Portfolio Finance Manager is required for a 6 month contract to work with the business in defining and implementing end to end process for the collation of project financial data.
Responsibilities for the Portfolio Finance Manager
- Working with the Project Managers and Finance business partners, define and implement an end to end process (inc invoicing and receipting) for the collation of project financial data, to include spend analysis. Generate accurate cash-flow projections based on phased spend and timing of invoices submitted to appearing within SAP as paid (receipted).
- Support the Project managers and finance adopt the financial tracking and reporting process, and ensure timely reporting in accordance with the projects, portfolio managers and PMO needs.
- Develop and collate the portfolios financial status against budgets and spend, translate the data into meaningful management information and decisions.
- Project manage the scope and deployment of a PPM Tool.
Required experience for the Portfolio Finance Manager
- Corporate and portfolio financial processes, inc invoicing and receipting.
- Xls advanced ability to construct complex macros and lookups, ideally create scripts.
- PowerBI design and development.
- Project management
The Portfolio Finance Manager role is based in London.
The Portfolio Finance Manager role will pay £450 – £510 per day.
This is an urgent Portfolio Finance Manager requirement so please get in touch ASAP if you have the required experience.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business.