£40k – £50k
An experienced PHP Back End Developer (MY SQL, AWS) is required to join a dynamic team within an information technology/services company, based in central Manchester.
This innovative company prides itself on having a renowned capability of enhancing event management by providing the most powerful of software tools across a diverse range of clients. Which is where you come in…
Joining as a PHP Back End Developer (MY SQL, AWS) you’ll need to hit the ground running, your role will involve essential maintenance and developing existing software features alongside playing a crucial role in developing new features and working on bespoke customisation.
To qualify for the PHP Back End Developer (PHP MySQL, AWS) position…
- 5 years’ experience working with PHP
- MySQL experience
- eCommerce/Online sales and gateways
- Working with large and complex database
- Integrated 3rd party API
- LAMP stack
- Be a fun member of the team, have a good sense of humour and be genuinely interested in advances in tech!
What’s in it for you?
- Generous salary (£40k – £50k, dependent on experience)
- Structured career progression
- Flexible working hours
- Immediately see the impact of your work
- Friendly culture
Keen to find out more? Apply today, we’re wanting to move quickly with this position, and I will call you ASAP!
PHP Back End Developer (MY SQL, AWS)
PHP – OOP – MYSQL – VanillaJS – jQuery – AWS – PHP6 – Laravel – Symfony – Git – SVN