Chester, United Kingdom
6-12 month contract
£350-450 a day
Start Date: ASAP
As the Node.js developer for this fast-growing company you will be mostly responsible for the distribution and development of the back-end API.
It is important that you have a proven record of building products of the highest standards in previous roles and projects. The environment you will be working in will be very fast paced, challenging yet exciting.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Be involved with the documentation that supports product development
- Deliver strong, testable and high-quality code
- Help to train and develop staff members to the highest of standards
- Continually improve all software deployments
- Must have worked with Node.js for 2+ years
- Working knowledge of Automated Build processes
- AWS, AWS Lambda
- Containers, i.e. Docker, Kubernetes
If this is something that you would like to be considered for, please apply for this position, or email me directly with your most up to date CV – Georgia.email@example.com