Network Engineer ( Dell / Cisco ), Up to £35,000, South West Birmingham
Network Engineer ( Dell / Cisco ) sought for a leading retail organisation based in South West Birmingham. This is a company with impressive stature in the market but a refreshing lack of red tape and so where ideas are met with open arms and the team are a family. The Network Engineer ( Dell / Cisco ) role is required to drive new network projects making sure that the standard Infrastructure description is met.
The Network Engineer ( Dell / Cisco ) will be the main point of escalation and will work closely with Infrastructure engineers to provide any communication made from within the team to the business to ensure all supporting material is available. The ideal candidate will be friendly, a team player and thrive in an environment that allows opportunity for learning and developing.
The Network Engineer ( Dell / Cisco ) will receive:
Up to £35,000 (per annum as a starting salary)
25 days holiday
And many other benefits…
Essential skills for the Network Engineer ( Dell / Cisco ):
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a calm manner when dealing with a fast-paced environment involving multiple sources
- Able to quickly assist teams with problem solving any support tickets
- Highly motivated to hit results
- Experience with FortiCloud, Cloud Network Configuration
- Knowledge of Dell or Cisco Switches
- Understanding/experience of routing and communication
- Switch configuration experience
- It would be great if you had worked with AWS, Azure or Voice over IP (Asterix)
If you are a Network Engineer ( Dell / Cisco ) looking for a new opportunity or would like to find out more about this excellent role, please apply within or email Isabella.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.