MIS Applications Developer
3 Month Contract
£275 – £325
Currently looking for MIS Applications Developer to join a Further Education in the Greater Manchester area. This is an exciting opportunity for an experience MIS Applications Developer to help develop, maintain and support a suite of both in house and off the shelf applications.
This MIS Applications Developer position will involve working with a range of tech incorporating new modern technologies to their systems to support the education needs.
Your main responsibilities for this MIS Applications Developer will include:
- Developing new applications following the full project lifecycle the full project lifecycle from gathering requirements through to document, training and support.
- Implementation of a centrally based educations MI system.
- Maintain and improve processes to ensure that the educations data reflects actual activity.
- Support timely and accurate returns to stakeholders ensuring compliance with funding rules and regulations.
Essential skills for this MIS Applications Developer position:
- Developing applications using ASP.NET and VB.NET
- Report writing using SSRS or Report Builder
- SQL Server databases
Desirable skills for this MIS Applications Developer position:
- High level of competence in the use of MIS software within a Further Education environment.
This MIS Applications Developer position will require you to complete a CRB check.
If you feel you are suitable for this MIS Applications Developer position and would like to be considered, then please apply with your latest CV.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.