Lead MDM Architect
3 months initially – project length 18 months
£600 per day
A Lead MDM Architect is urgently needed to join my prestigious Retail Client based in Bracknell on an initial 3 months contract with scope to extend up to 18 months, paying £600 per day.
As the Lead MDM Architect, you will be working within the Master Data Management, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Analytics practices and will be responsible for liaising effectively with the general Architecture practice to deliver MDM, including Lead Data and other Architect roles.
You will provide expert technical MDM skills including architecture, design and technology and will effectively deliver MDM as a strategic capability.
The keys and experience required for the Lead MDM Architect include:
– Excellent technical MDM skills – architecture, design and technology
– Experience in delivering MDM as a strategic capability
– Experience of transforming the organization to understanding and exploit MDM
– Experience of MDM Data architect role in programme or large project context.
– Ability to liaise effectively with the general Architecture practice to deliver MDM, including Lead Data and other Architect roles.
– Proactive focus on clear objectives and deliverables
– Involvement with Location and Product MDM highly desirable
– Retail organization MDM exposure highly desirable
– Experience with logical data models and data as a service
– Retail experience
This role is suitable for a Lead Experienced MDM Architect who can start new projects immediately.
To apply for the Lead MDM Architect, please click apply now
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.