IT Validation Lead (Pharma – QMS – SDLC)
4 month contract
£400 – £510 per day
Liverpool based – May require some travel to Amsterdam
An IT Validation Lead (Pharma – QMS – SDLC) is required for a Pharmaceutical client based in Liverpool.
The IT Validation Lead (Pharma – QMS – SDLC) role responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day validation activities for the Application Project
- Write and obtain approval for all IT QMS document deliverables as applicable
- Act as a single point of contact for all project team members in relation to IT validation
- Attend project meetings as and when required representing the IT Compliance Function Plan and execute any required testing, e.g. OQ as defined within the Test Plan Manage test defects as required
The IT Validation Lead (Pharma – QMS – SDLC) skills required:
- Experience an an IT Validation Lead
- Comprehensive understanding of the SDLC
- Good writing skills
- Able to communicate effectively
- Familiar with HPQC
- Demonstrate ability to use their own initiative
If you have the required skills and experience for the IT Validation Lead (Pharma – QMS – SDLC) role please apply with a CV and call Luke Mather at Venturi on 0203 137 7005.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business.