IT Technical and Transition Manager (Microsoft 365 / Office / Dynamics / Talent)
£65-80k per annum D.O.E.
I am currently looking for an IT Technical and Transition Manager (Microsoft 365 / Office / Dynamics / Talent) to join a market leading global Shipping Company in Central London.
You will help to deliver the implementation of an integrated global ERP system to support the business and their position as market leaders for years to come.
They are at the beginning of their digital transformation journey, which includes projects centred around products within the Microsoft 365 Suite (Office, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Talent)
You’ll be working in a collaborative team environment, and will have key relationships with the CIO, IT Support Engineers, Solution Architect, Senior Stakeholders, End Users, Vendors and Contractors.
You will proactively support the Project team and where required lead on;Change Management
- Change Vision
- Change Impact and Readiness Assessment
- Stakeholder Assessment
- Change strategy and Budget estimation
- Change communications
- Project management / budget development and management
- Change metrics and assessments
- Facilitation / coaching of end users
- User support structures
The culture is high performing, results oriented, commercial, and flat structured where decisions are made quickly to support positive commercial outcomes.
This is an exciting opportunity in a secure global business which continually leads its industry.
Desired experience for the IT Technical and Transition Manager (Microsoft 365 / Office / Dynamics / Talent)
- Experience in delivering Technology projects for International Enterprise Organisations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience as a professional Project Manager handling complex ERP and Business Application Projects.
- Demonstrated experience in project governance, portfolio management, dashboards, KPI’s and PPM tools.
- Experience in full ERP project implementation and GO-Live processes.
- Proven in decommissioning, data migration and transition of end users from legacy to new systems.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment and working in cross-functional business and IT teams for requirements, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Expertise in migration, management and supporting O365 implementation.
- Strong cyber and operational IT experience.
- Experienced in technical deployment and project implementation for commercial software applications, such as ERP or similar systems.
- Experience and subject matter expertise in large scale desktop transformation and deployment projects.
- Ability to proactively manage scope and identify solutions to mitigate risk.
- A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing.
- Experience of PRINCE 2 or other similar methodology would be an advantage.
If the thought of working for a market leading international organisation is one that excites you, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch by sending latest version of your CV to email@example.com or if you’d like to find out more feel free to give me a call on 02031377005.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.