IT Infrastructure Analyst – Start your Career (IT Support, Projects, O365)
Currently seeking a personable, ambitious and articulate professional looking to kick start his / her career in IT.
This is a great opportunity to work with an engaging company and learn from those around you.
Salary: £22k + Benefits
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP (Understand notices may have to be served)
- Location: Central London
The successful IT Infrastructure Analyst will have the following:
- Some commercial experience in ANY role where you have had to liaise/communicate with other members of the team and managers or customers/clients
- Ideally either a relevant Information Technology Degree and/or some commercial experience in an IT service desk and/or infrastructure environment
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of situations
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to sensitive scenarios where clients are concerned
- Ability and confidence to engage with stakeholders across the business at any level
Any of the following would be highly advantageous but NOT necessary:
- Prior experience in an Entry Level IT Support OR IT Projects role
- Computer Science (OR similar) related Degree
- Basic experience in working with any of the following technologies: Office365 administration, Networking topology – firewalls, switches, routers, Collaboration technologies – e.g. Slack, Dropbox, Cloud-based telephone systems, Microsoft Azure – server provisioning, maintenance, policies.
- Basic awareness of Cyber Security
- Experience or knowledge of Cloud, Cloud Services and Apps e.g. Salesforce
- Experience or knowledge of ITIL
- Microsoft or CompTIA qualifications
As the successful IT Infrastructure Analyst, you shall be responsible for:
- Supporting the planning, implementation and user adoption of new technologies in line with the strategic IT roadmap
- Assisting with the day-to-day service delivery of the Global IT & Infrastructure function
- Engaging with all levels of the business (including global management team, external providers and clients)
- Supporting the delivery of the Cybersecurity strategy and be an active part of the Data Privacy Team
This is a superb opportunity for an Entry Level, ambitious person who is keen to start their career within the IT world. This is a rare opportunity where you shall be working closely (on a day to day basis) with the Global IT & Infrastructure Manager where you shall experience supporting various technologies and contribute to the overall IT Vision/Strategy.
If this is of interest to you, please do click ‘apply’ now. CV’s are being reviewed as a priority.
Key terms: Entry Level, Infrastructure Analyst, IT Support, Service Desk, Projects, Strategy, Communication, Third parties, Information Technology, O365, Windows, Networking, Security.