About the role:
- You’ll be heading up a team of development managers and developers to help contribute towards the technical vision and business-critical decisions, this is a hands-off position.
- Directly reporting into the CTO and looking to manage a team that will build a greenfield project from scratch.
- You’ll be working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You will be required to contribute towards the architecture of micro services.
- 3+ years’ experience in leading/mentoring a team
- Node.js experience preferred
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Experience managing 3+ team members
More information about the role:
Language: English (German a bonus but not necessary)
Remote working: 20%
Duration: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
If this role sounds like something you’d like to learn more about, please reply with a copy of your CV. We also offer a referral fee for any successful placements, so please forward this to those you feel may be interested.