You’ll be working closely with the team, developing new features, keeping our site up, fixing bugs and ensuring our codebase is easy to develop and progress.
You’ll also be able to have autonomy over your own work, as well as collaborating with the team and getting your ideas heard right away. As this is an intimate team, it’s important that you’re passionate and full of ideas!
You’ll be working with Node/Python, React and Redux, however you’ll also have exposure to an extensive tech stack, including but not limited to PHP, Lumen, Python and MySQL.
What we’ll love about you as a Full-stack Node/Python, React, Redux developer:
- Over 1 years’ experience in React and Node.js (or Python)
- 6 months experience with Redux and Express
- You love coding, aiming to make it reliable, readable and maintainable.
- You have an understanding of best practice in Microservices, design patterns, functional programming, REST and SOLID principles.
- Creation of automated unit tests, integration tests and end to end tests.
- Willingness to participate in SCRUM meetings and engage in Agile processes.
If a forward thinking and dynamic start-up environment is somewhere that you can thrive, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch by sending latest version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you’d like to find out more feel free to give me a call on 02031377005.
Venturi (TVGL Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military/veteran status, national origin, ancestry, race, creed, religion, sexual orientation, transgender status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, domestic violence victim status, criminal or arrest record, unemployment status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.