Enterprise Data Architect ( MDM / Master Data Management )
Duration: 3-6 Months
Daily rate: £550 – 650 per day depending on experience
My client are looking for a Enterprise Data Architect ( MDM / Master Data Management ) contractor to come in and help to deliver
The successful candidate will be someone with a service delivery background who can lead a team of people, manage third parties and drive forward their global MDM strategy.
The Enterprise Data Architect ( MDM / Master Data Management ) provide advice to key business and technical stakeholders and will have a proven track record of delivering on Data Management & Governance projects for at large Enterprise Organisations.
The successful Enterprise Data Architect ( MDM / Master Data Management ) will be consultative with excellent communication skills and will be responsible for specific architectural deliverables.
You will be expected to have excellent data governance experience as well as the ability to quickly pick up business concepts.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong experience in Data Architecture.
- Strong knowledge on MDM concepts.
- In-depth knowledge on integration patterns for an MDM solution.
- Experienced in building an enterprise wide MDM solution.
- In-depth knowledge of standards/technologies that enable messaging, including XML, WSDL, SOAP, JMS, REST, JSON, HTTP and SSL.
- In-depth knowledge on DQ framework, Matching framework, Data stewardship setup.
- Should have implemented at least one MDM solution end-end.
- Should have good understanding of gathering requirements for an MDM project.
- Should be well versed with Agile implementation methodology.
Beneficial skills and experience:
- Should have knowledge working on AWS framework using lambda, SQS, kinesis, EC2, S3 buckets, AWS api gateway.
If you are interested in discussing the opportunity further, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org