Interim Engineering Director, 6 – 12 months Freelance Project, Munich
One of the most exciting ventures in the ecommerce world are looking for to bring in an Engineering Director of a Freelance basis to run one of the Domains within the business. This role has a very Competitive Daily rate and can offer 1 day a week remote working. They will also cover some expenses if you are living away from home for this role.
This is a great chance to work at an aggressively growing company and build a team in and almost completely greenfield environment.
The Engineering Director will work closely with the CTO and will have Direct Report including Engineering Managers and indirect reports which will be software engineers. The team will be grown to 20 -30 people.
The Engineering Director must have: –
- Experience in a software Engineering Leadership and Mentorship role that includes Managing Managers and their indirect reports
- A strong background and understanding in Architecture and Micro-services
- Proven Experience designing and delivering robust, high-volume, highly reliable, and highly available services and APIs for use in consumer-facing applications.
- Experience with Cloud Platforms
- Experience in ecommerce may be a advantage
This freelance opportunity needs someone to be able to start by end of June 2019.
If this role is of interest or you would like more information please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49800 664 4810