Brentwood / London
6 – 12 months
£550 – £600 per day
Data Architect is needed to join a market leading technology turnaround and transformation consultancy based between Brentwood and London on an initial 6 – 12 months contract paying between £550 – £600 per day depending on experience.
As the Data Architect you will work in collaboration with the Data and Analytics team, and will provide recommendations, to maximise the value of their client’s data assets to ensure a high-quality customer service is provided and useful reporting and insight is provided to the business.
The Data Architect will also lead on the development and implementation of data standards across the organisation, develop a transparent and cohesive approach to Open Data and drive the implementation of business intelligence reporting. This will all be underpinned by a robust understanding of ICT security standards and the new GDPR principles.
Essential skills required for the Data Architect include:
- An understanding of multiple Technology Platforms
- Strong Data Modeling experience
- Data Warehouse / Data Lake experience
- Strong experience of Data Governance
- Strong experience of Data Security
- Ability to define strategies/blueprints
Desirable skills for the Data Architect role include:
- Big Data experience
- Enterprise Level experience
- Strong Pre / Post sales experience
- Development with C#, Python, Java or R
- Understanding of enterprise BI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods
- Understanding of software engineering tools and concepts
- Shows a keen interest in Artificial intelligence
- Passion for technology and a thirst for knowledge
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please urgently click apply.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.