Data Analyst ( SQL / Python / Tableau )
Data Analyst ( SQL / Python / Tableau ) is urgently required to join a leading digital healthcare service on an initial 3 months contract paying between £400 – £500 per day depending on experience.
As the Data Analyst ( SQL / Python / Tableau ) you will join a small but fast-growing team and will be responsible for interpreting large data sets in order to provide actionable insights to stakeholders.
The Data Analyst ( SQL / Python / Tableau ) will be passionate about analysis with a high attention to detail and the ability to think outside of the box. You will enjoy working within a fast-paced, changing environment, and being involved in projects that have a real business impact.
Key responsibilities required for the Data Analyst ( SQL / Python / Tableau ) include:
- Develop strong understanding of the database infrastructure.
- Develop strong understanding of all parts of the business in order to define appropriate metrics and key success indicators.
- Build reporting and analytical infrastructure in Tableau.
- Provide statistically sound analysis of data to inform key business decisions.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Mentor power business users on the use of Tableau Explorer to support self-service.
Desired skills required for the Data Analyst ( SQL / Python / Tableau ) include:
- Strong understanding of statistics.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using SQL.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using Tableau to build reporting dashboards and analyze data.
- Fundamentals of Python and/or R.
- You need to have great curiosity – be inquisitive and challenge the status quo.
- A confident critical-thinker that can jump into many different problems and situations and come up with tactical recommendations.
- You need to think logically and creatively to find different solutions.
- You need to want to make change now – this is less about creating an incredible strategy that will be implemented over the next 5 years, and more about processes that can change the business in the next 6 months.
- Self-starter who is capable of hitting the ground running.
- Natural team player who enjoys working collaboratively with colleagues.
- Organised and pro-active, with strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable, with a “can do” approach and solid problem-solving skills.
- Focused on delivery, with a passion for quality and innovation.
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and will contribute to ongoing organisational improvements.
- Experience working in a start-up culture.
- Experience building dashboards in PowerBI.
- Experience in healthcare.
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please urgently send an update of your CV to email@example.com
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.