Cyber BA Consultant
12 month contract
£500-700 per day dependent on experience
A Cyber BA Consultant is required to join a leading transport firm based in Central London on an initial 12 month contract, with a view to extend for a further 12 month period.
You will join the company for their initial phase 1 period and help to identify what their phase 2 will look like.
You will use an existing source of information to create a maturity model, assessing where they are in the supply chain.
Essential skills for the Cyber BA Consultant include :
- Experience working within the Cyber industry and its raw materials (knowledge of existing standards, subject matter expert)
- Mature experience of delivering practical solutions
- Experience in putting process into operation end-to-end
- Liaise with key stakeholders
- Full ownership of the task (understand that what you are creating will be put into practical use)
- Utilise several different frameworks, need to create routemaps
- Interacting with end users
- Classic Business Analysis
Desirable skills for the Cyber BA Consultant include :
- Experience working in a Governance Role in Cyber
- GDPR experience
- A consulting approach
You will have the ability to share what you are proposing with other members of the team and receive feedback.
The right candidate must be able to interview next week, with a view to start within 2 to 4 weeks.
Remote work for this role may also be an option and occassional travel may be required (within London,)
You must have the legal right/permit to work in the UK. If you would like to be considered for the Cyber BA Consultant role, please click Apply.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.