What’s in it for you?:
- Working for an award winning top Microsoft Gold Partner;
- Joining a rapidly expanding and innovative organisation working with the latest SQL Azure, Data Platform, BI and cloud technologies;
- Very friendly, inclusive and supportive culture;
- Variety of career progression options in the future with lots of promoting from within;
- Complete trust and autonomy with your role and the direction you think it should go;
- Basic salary between £40k – £90k is on offer, depending on your depth and breadth of experience in SQL Azure / Data Platform engineering and Microsoft Business Intelligence and if you have worked for a consultancy previously.
An experienced Microsoft Business Intelligence Consultant is needed for a well-established Microsoft, Oracle and Tableau partner in the heart of London. As a Consultant you will be working onsite with prestigious blue chip clients delivering and implementing enterprise level Data & BI platforms using the latest could technologies.
The willingness to travel is essential for this role. Depending on where the clients you are working with are based will dictate how often you will need to travel for this role to meet projects requirements. At least half their clients are based within the M25 and another 25% of clients commutable daily from London.
Skills & experience required:
- Proven experience in enterprise Microsoft BI and Data Warehousingconcepts;
- Azure Data Factory;
- Azure Data Lake Store and Azure Data Lake Analytics with uSQL;
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse with PolyBase;
- Cosmos DB;
- Azure SQL Database as part of a PaaS solution;
- Azure Analysis Services with DAX;
- Power BI (Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service);
- Previous and recent experience working for a reputable consultancy (Highly desirable);
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
This is an excellent time for a passionate SQL Azure data professional who is looking to join a Data Platform Cloud Specialist with a blue chip client base and that are currently taking the market by storm! To find out more, please send your CV to Lewis Blades for review.