Business Analyst – BA / IT / Project / Agile
Business Analyst – BA / IT / Project / Agile is required for a market-leading financial company based in the Wokingham / Reading area due to continued demand for their services. With 10-15 projects already in the pipeline for 2019 worth millions of pounds it is a very exciting time to be joining this leading financial organisation. As the Business Analyst you responsible for working closely with technical and non-technical teams and stakeholders across the business in providing analytical support that is imperative to the business’ growth.
Furthermore, as part of the Business Analyst role you will be gathering requirements, challenging stakeholder ideas, creating documentation and ensuring all processes are supported as per the business needs. The company manages billions of pounds’ worth of assets in the UK alone have a global presence. There is a generous salary on offer in the region of £50,000 – £60,000 plus an annual bonus and an impressive list of benefits on offer for the right Business Analyst. Other perks include:
• Very friendly, inclusive and supportive culture;
• This expansion means a variety of career progression options in the future;
• Complete trust and autonomy with your role and the direction you think it should go;
• Training in any knowledge-gaps.
The successful Business Analyst will have the following:
• Four plus years’ experience working in a Business Analyst position;
• Previous experience working on IT/Technology projects;
• Excellent stakeholder management skills;
• The ability to challenge stakeholder ideas.
• Experience of the financial services industry;
• Any experience working in a project management capacity;
• Prince2 or Agile certified.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual who is looking for an exciting and lucrative career in the financial services industry. You will be further developing your business analysis skill-set in a vibrant and friendly environment.
Again, a basic salary between £50,000 – £60,000 plus annual bonus and benefits is on offer depending on your business analysis experience and experience with desirable skills and qualifications.
To find out more about this role, please send your CV to Lewis Blades for review as initial interviews with the client are being arranged ASAP.
Key skills: BA / Business Analyst / IT / Technology / Stakeholder Management / Requirements Gathering / Documentation / Prince2 / PrinceII / Agile / Project Management / Growth / Financial / Reading / Wokingham