Automation Test Engineer ( Selenium, Visual Studio C# )
Start date 1st October
4 Month Contract
£275 to £325 per day
An Automation Test Engineer ( Selenium, Visual Studio C#) is required to join one of our clients, a well-established Finance company based in south London.
My client are looking for the right candidate, to work alongside and assist the existing team. This will involve close collaboration at all levels, in the planning of and undertaking the full testing lifecycle from the ground up.
You will not only be technically strong but also a good communicator, regularly liaising with senior management to ensure fool proof testing from start to finish:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning, coordination and execution of automation tests
- Responsible for the support of and approving testing deliverables
- Liaising with key stakeholders and senior staff
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance to colleagues on any aspect of automation test planning and execution.
- A good understanding of Selenium (Webdriver)
- Experience using C# in the automation of test cases
- Knowledge of defect management
- An understanding on non-functional testing
- Experience testing in a multi-product agile environment i.e. Scrum
- Ability to multitask and communicate at all levels
Nice to have:
- Experience of using testing tools such as Azure, Visual Studio Pro 2017 is highly advantageous