6 month contract based in Stockport, Greater Manchester
An exciting yet challenging new career opportunity based in Stockport, Greater Manchester within an up and coming software company specialising in working with mobile apps. As an Angular Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of application developed for our clients.
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API Communicating with external web services
- Experience developing with Angular 6
- Experience with modular, component-based UI development (Web Components)
- Experience building front-end code with server-side technology
- Familiarity and comfort with command-line applications, source control, testing frameworks and other aspects of developing in large, distributed software teams
This role is looking to start on an initial 6 month basis, being paid between £350-£450 depending on your current day rate and experience / skill set.
If you’re interested in this position, please apply with your latest CV.