I am currently urgently recruiting for an Artificial Intelligence specialist to support one of Germany’s biggest employers in building one of the most advanced AI systems on the market.
They are building an international team in order to build a functional, independently decision making system to support their business.
The role is based in Berlin, within a 10 person agile team.
Requirements the AI Developer should fulfill:
– Proven experience and background in Artificial Intelligence, ideally in decision-making systems or other operational contexts. If you are a Data Scientist starting to look into this, I would love to discuss other roles.
– Very good understanding of Deep Learning, specifically Deep Reinforcement Learning as well as Deep Neural Networks.
– Strong proven experience in Monte Carlo Search Trees and other AI Technicques.
– Familiarity with Python as well as Tensorflow
Your responsibilities will include:
– working on a prototype for AI-supported decision making (design, implementation and evaluation)
– developing technical and functional requirements of simulations and interfaces
– applying AI technology and methods to the prototypes, using experience and research into existing solutions
The client is an international household name and Bluechip company, working on state of the art solutions.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Initial 2 months, extension possible.
Rates: Very competitive, depending on experience.
Location: Berlin, up to 40% remote option if located elsewhere.
If you are interested, please send an up to date cv to email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss in detail and tell you more about the client and project.